California's premier campout festival is a celebration of art, electronic music, yoga, sustainability and more!
- Lightning in a Bottle
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Arts & Acts
- modern dance
An environmental lineup of workshops focuses on easy, low cost, do-it-yourself (DIY) ways that people can lower resource use and learn to grow their own food and make their own resources. The Lucent Temple of Consciousness, in the heart of the festival, is the place to get inspired by world renown visionaries, wisdom keepers, master teachers, healers, activists, performers and musicians. Absolutely everything The Temple offers is designed to activate your body, expand your mind and open your heart. Yoga and Dance are a colossal part of the LIB experience. The Learning Kitchen offers hands-on nutrition classes and demonstrations. Workshops to feed and nourish your body in a variety of both ancient and modern kitchen traditions.
- Art of Distillation - Penny Livingston Stark
- The Immortal Village: Presentation, Movement & Expression - Mark Lakeman
- Sacred Music: Songs of the Soul - Stellamara Acoustic Trio
- Stillness Studies - Bad Unkl Sista
- The Serpent Path - Isis Indriya & Eve Ladyapples
- From Otzi to Ishi: a talk/demonstration on paleotechnology - Timo Granzotti
- West African drum and dance - Warafoli Drum and Dance Troupe
- History of Elixirs and Tasting Experience - Elixart
A Greener Festival Awards
- Outstanding Greener Festival Award 2010-2014.
Accommodation & Facilities
- car park
- first aid
- food & drinks
- info points
- kids area