- La Tomatina
Arts & Acts
- Do not enter bottles or hard objects because you can cause an accident or damages to your battle’s fellows.
- Do not tear or throw your T-shirts nor others T-shirts.
- Squash the tomatoes before throwing them, the hit will be less painful.
- Keep a safe distance of the lorries.
- Stop to throw tomatoes when you hear the shot of the second warning firework.
- Follow the security staff directions.
- Wear old clothes or clothes that you are not going to wear later. If so, ready to throw them away. White t-shirt: perfect combination.
- Wear shoes with a decent grip so that you can throw them out later, just keep them on your feet. Avoid using flip-flops; you can lose them in the tomato fight.
- The goggles can be your best friend. Your eyes can be sore because of the tomato acid. But it is a pleasure to see how this tomato acid can clean your skin. Tomato exfoliation!
- If you want to take pictures, use waterproof cameras or just use a protective case.
- If you are not from Buñol and you want to stay overnight, do not forget to look for accommodation in advance.
- Come early! The access to the urban area by car will be closed at 07.00. If you want to access, keep walking.
- Follow the security directions and keep a safe distance of the lorries.
- Do not miss the palo-jabón. A soap-covered pole with a Spanish prosciutto on the top. The person who climbs to the top and get the prosciutto…win the prosciutto!
- And last but not least, enjoy to the max. It is a pleasure to release adrenaline throwing tomatoes in all directions during an hour.
Accommodation & Facilities
- first aid
- food & drinks
- info points
Festivival has partnered with Stay22 to provide you with all available accommodations (hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, etc.) from the largest providers, including Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc., and at the lowest price online, guaranteed. This pricing is equal to or better than what you'll find on any discount travel or hotel website. Book directly from the map below!